Imagine the total transformation of your smile! Crooked teeth can be straightened. Missing teeth can be replaced. Worn or chipped teeth can be restored. Stained teeth can be whitened. Ugly silver-mercury amalgams can be replaced with natural-looking restorations. Gaps between teeth can be closed. With the craftsmanship and experience of Dr. Frith, almost anything is possible.
Your unique grin is a masterpiece. You should feel comfortable showing it off! If you struggle with revealing your smile to the people in your life, we have solutions. Here at Masterpiece Smiles, we strive to highlight and complement your happiest moments by giving you the ultimate smile makeover.
Situations that can be classified as a Smile Makeover
If you feel your teeth are keeping you away from great opportunities, undergoing a dental makeover can help. Check below to see if your winsome grin needs adjustment in one or more of these areas:
1. Surface Color – Types of food, drink, and various damaging habits can stain and discolor the enamel of your teeth. Teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, or other options can revitalize the overall appearance of your smile.
2. Tooth Gaps/Misalignment – Millions of people suffer from embarrassing gaps and/or crooked teeth. From bridges to Invisalign options, Masterpiece Smiles offers procedures to fix your teeth’s trouble areas.
3. Tooth Damage or Tooth Loss – Cracked, broken, and decaying teeth are a health concern. Tooth loss can affect your quality of life and your appearance. Crowns, fillings, and implants from our experienced dental professionals can add years of longevity to your smile.
Why Come to Dr. Frith at Masterpiece Smiles for a Smile Makeover?
Dr. Frith has achieved one of the highest cosmetic awards as an accredited dentist in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry can change the way you see yourself. Our skilled professionals at Masterpiece Smiles know how to apply teeth makeover options that give you the best chance at success. Dr. Frith evaluates your smile needs and gets down to the business at hand, solving problems that require long-term solutions. Have you asked yourself questions like these?
1. How does my smile look to me?
2. Do I want it to look like this?
3. Do these teeth problems require immediate attention? If so, what’s next?
4. Can a dentist truly fix my smile?
5. Is a dental makeover in my budget? Are affordable options available?
These are all questions that deserve an answer, and we want to rid you of all the insecurities that often crop up from not knowing those answers. Dr. Frith wants to improve how you view yourself. He believes that a smile can be a beautiful reflection of who you are.
What does your smile say about you? If it’s not reflecting what you want the world to see, expertise from a skilled cosmetic dentist can positively change their vision and the one you have for yourself. Makeover your smile with a trusted St. Louis dentist that knows how your ideal smile can change your future. Contact us here to schedule an appointment so you can start on your journey to a more vibrant grin today!